At a glance
Approx 10 minutes
- 1 Bitterfree cucumber, halved lengthways and cut into ½ cm thick slices
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 small green capsicum, chopped
- 150g feta cheese, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large serving bowl or platter, arrange the cucumber, capsicum, tomtoes, lettuce feta cheese, red onion and olives.
- To make the dressing, place all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together to combine.
- When ready to serve, drizzle the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat.
- Sprinkle wiith the mint leaves and serve.