- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan forced
- Prepare the pork by rinsing under cold running water and then pat dry with paper towels.
- Place pork fillets in a small roasting tin. Add stock, water, sliced ginger and shallots.
- Cover tightly with aluminium foil and place in the oven on the middle shelf. Allow to braise for 1.5 hours.
- Remove from oven and check if the meat is tender – it should be falling apart when pricked with a fork. If it’s not quite ready, re-seal the foil and cook for a further 30 minutes
- Tansfer pork and broth into a serving bowl to serve banquet style – serve noodles into individual bowls and then add the pork to the bowls with noodles. Sprinkle with chopped coriander.
Note: can be served with a side of steamed broccoli or any of your favourite steamed greens.