At a glance
Approx 10 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 2 x 100g Huon Cold Smoked Salmon Salmon
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 4 eggs boiled for seven minutes and peeled
- 2 cups mixed lettuce leaves
- 1/2 punnet Cherry tomatoes, halved (we used yellow ones)
- 2 avocadoes, peeled and sliced
- 4 breakfast radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Heat a frypan over medium heat and cook the mushrooms in a little olive oil or butter until golden.
- Meanwhile, arrange the salad leaves over four plates, then scatter the cherry tomatoes and sliced breakfast radishes over the leaves.
- Slice the boiled eggs in half from top to bottom.
- Arrange avocado and halved eggs then the warm mushrooms and top with generous pile of Huon Smoked Salmon.
- Finish with a sprinkle of olive oil on each plate and season with salt and lots of black pepper.