At a glance
Serves 4 people
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup + tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Tasmanain honey or pure maple syrup
- 3 large Calypso Mangoes, peeled, deseeded
- Muesli, to serve
- In a bowl, combine the milk, chia seeds and honey/maple syrup, mixing well. Place in the refrigerator uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Take the mixture from the refrigerator and stir well to break up any chia seed clumps. Cover and return to the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, but no more than 12 hours.
- While the chia mixture is setting, add the mango flesh to a food processer and puree until smooth. Transfer to a container and place in the refrigerator until the chia mixture is set.
- Once the chia mixture is set, remove it and the mango puree from the refrigerator. Divide the chia mixture evenly into 4 serving glasses, then top each with mango puree.
- Sprinkle as much muesli on top as the serving glass can hold and serve.