- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Slice the sausage into rounds and add to the pan. Cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned (about 3-4 minutes).
- Once cooked, remove the sausage from the pan and place in the slow cooker. Add the garlic, onion, carrots, celery, beans, cherry tomatoes, oregano and bay leaves into a slow cooker. Stir in chicken stock and 1 cup
- water until well combined; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high heat for 3-4 hours.
- Stir in spinach until wilted and serve immediately.
Note: Serve with fresh crusty bread to soak up the beautiful juices.