At a glance
Approx 5 minutes
- 1 cup semi sundried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup unsalted roasted almonds
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place all ofthe ingredients in a food processor and blend until all finely chopped.
- Stop processiong and scrape the sides down, then blend again. Repeat this step until everything is evenly chopped and combined.
- Serve as a spread on toast, as a pizza base, on toasted sandwiches, through pasta or with grilled steak.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.