The term ‘Salamanca Fresh’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website – Salamanca Fresh Retail Pty Ltd (ABN: 93 606 278 773). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
PHONE & EMAIL ORDERS DURING GLOBAL COVID-19 EVENTS
You may order products for Hobart metro either by calling our Salamanca store on 03 6223 2700 or by emailing your order to email@example.com. Please read our below Hobart metro Delivery and Pick and Pack terms and conditions.
Due to increasing demand for some items in our stores, we will do our best to supply the items on your shopping list but cannot guarantee all items will be available at the time of order.
Where items can be substituted if stock is not available we will do so, just let us know when placing the order. Rest assured we are working with suppliers and transport services to maintain stock levels of as many items as possible.
Pick and Pack Terms and Conditions
Customers are welcome to call and place orders for our Pick and Pack service from any of seven stores.
Orders must be paid for in full upon to collection.
Contact-less pick up is available, but orders must be paid for over the phone, before collection. Please call the store upon arrival to notify staff or your arrival. Pick up is available from 12pm.
General Delivery Terms and Conditions
Home delivery is available for orders of $30.00 or more.
Orders must be paid for in full before delivery can be scheduled. A delivery fee of $10 will be included in this charge.
Deliveries will be available seven days a week, with delivery times staggered depending on the time of order placement. Delivery time frames may vary depending on demand.
Delivery will be contactless, meaning drivers will not enter a customer’s home unless specifically notified to at the time of ordering. If extra assistance is required, please notify the staff when placing your order.
Hobart Metro Delivery Terms and Conditions
We are now offering delivery on orders to specific areas around the Hobart metro area.
At this time, we are unable to extend our delivery to suburbs outside of the below listed areas.
Hobart Metro service areas:
- Lenah Valley
- New Town
- West Hobart
- Sandy Bay
- South Hobart
- Mount Nelson
- Tolmans Hill
- Hobart CBD
- North Hobart