The term ‘Salamanca Fresh’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website – Salamanca Fresh Retail Pty Ltd (ABN: 93 606 278 773). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
PHONE & EMAIL ORDERS DURING GLOBAL COVID-19 EVENTS
You may order products for delivery to the greater Hobart region, the Huon Valley and Bruny Island, either by calling our Salamanca store on 03 6223 2700 or by emailing your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read our below Delivery and Pick and Pack terms and conditions.
Due to increasing demand for some items in our stores, we will do our best to supply the items on your shopping list but cannot guarantee all items will be available at the time of order.
Where items can be substituted if stock is not available we will do so, just let us know when placing the order. Rest assured we are working with suppliers and transport services to maintain stock levels of as many items as possible.
Pick and Pack Terms and Conditions
Customers are welcome to call and place orders for our Pick and Pack service from any of seven stores.
Orders must be paid for in full upon to collection.
Contact-less pick up is available, but orders must be paid for over the phone, before collection. Please call the store upon arrival to notify staff or your arrival. Pick up is available from 12pm, every day.
General Delivery Terms and Conditions
Home delivery is available for orders of $30.00 or more.
Orders must be paid for in full before delivery can be scheduled. A delivery fee of $10.00* will be included in this charge.
*Orders for Bruny Island delivery incur a $15.00 flat fee.
Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday, with delivery times and dates staggered depending on the time of order placement. Delivery time frames may vary depending on demand.
Deliveries to Bruny Island are made Tuesday and Friday each week. Please place orders by 10am on Monday or Thursday.
Delivery will be contactless, meaning drivers will not enter a customer’s home unless specifically notified to at the time of ordering. If extra assistance is required, please notify the staff when placing your order.
We are now able to deliver your orders to a greater area, but also to provide a pick up service to areas that are outside our regular delivery zones.
Hobart, Huon Valley & Bruny Island Delivery Terms and Conditions
We are now offering delivery on orders to Hobart and greater surrounds, the Huon Valley and Bruny Island, including the following suburbs:
- Huon Valley: the entire Huon Valley region as far south as Southport. Deliveries for the Huon Valley are made Monday to Friday.
- Bruny Island: we have partnered with the Bruny Island Courier to deliver orders for a flat rate fee of $15. Orders are delivered on Tuesdays and Fridays. Orders for Tuesday delivery must be made before 10am on Monday, and orders for Friday delivery must be made before 10am on Thursday.
delivery must be made before 10am on Thursday.