At a glance
Approx 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 6 rashers rindless bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 500g Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the bacon rashers in a large pan over medium-high heat until crispy.
- Remove to a chopping board and roughly chop.
- In same pan with bacon fat, melt butter over high heat.
- Add onions and Brussels Sprouts and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sprouts are golden brown.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and toss bacon back into pan.
- Serve immediately.