At a glance
Approx 15 minutes
- 100g Huon Cold Smoked Salmon Salmon
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp chives – chopped
- 1 tsp lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup finely grated beetroot
- Cut the cucumber into 5mm slices, you want them not too thick but sturdy enough to pick up with your fingers. Arrange the cucumber on a serving platter.
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream with lemon juice and the chives. Place a small dollop on each cucumber slice.
- Cut the Huon Smoked Salmon into strips and arrange on each cucumber slice. Garnish with grated beetroot.