At a glance
Approx 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 4 Ziggys Smoked Kransky Sausages
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- pinch of salt
- 4 hotdog rolls, sliced down the middle
- In a small frying pan, heat the oil and saute onion over low-medium heat, for about 10 minutes until soft.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- When the sauce has reduced by about half, add the mustard, honey & salt and cook for 1 minute, until the honey starts to caramelise. Remove from the heat.
- Boil, BBQ or pan fry the smoked Kranskys as preferred.
- Place each Kransky into a hotdog roll and top with caramelised onions.