- In the bowl of a small food processor or blender, add the parsley, oregano coriander, olive oil, garlic and lime or lemon juice.
- Process until smooth to your liking, but still with a little texture. Transfer to a jar or bowl and season to taste with the sea salt. Adjust seasonings to your taste, by adding more sea salt, extra lime juice and red pepper flakes.
- Put sauce aside and now to start on your lamb chops.
- Put lamb chops in a bowl and add the oil, rosemary leaves, a little salt and pepper.
- Stir to combine and cook in a frying pan till cooked to your liking.
- Serve with chimichurri sauce and a side of carrots, broccolini and peas.
Note: The chimichurri sauce can be used on steak, sweet potatoes, fish, and chicken and can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for about a week.