At a glance
Approx 30 mins
Serves 2-4 people
- 2 strips Ziggys Middle Bacon cut into 1cm pieces
- 100ml filtered/French pressed Tasmanian Coffee Roasters Organic Ground Coffee
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp French mustard
- 2 cans mixed beans
- I onion
- 1/2 large red chilli, finely chopped
- 400ml Fiamma Tomato Passata
- Make a cup of TCR Filter/ French press coffee!
- In a saucepan, combine the coffee, sugar, vinegar, mustard and chilli and bring to boil. Turn heat to low and simmer until sugar is dissolved.
- In a separate pan, fry the bacon and onion until slightly crisp, then add above liquid, beans and Tomato Passata. Simmer for 20 minutes or until liquid starts to thicken
- Make yourself another coffee and add a poached egg, a perfect start to the day.