An Important COVID-19 Update For Our Customers
We would like to address the growing fears around the spread of COVID-19 and share with you the proactive measures we are taking to protect our community.
There is no denying that these are strange times. We are determined to do what we can to ensure that Salamanca Fresh stores remain safe places to visit and work. Our community is our main priority and the health of our staff and customers is extremely important to us.
We have always upheld a high standard of hygiene. However, we are taking extra precautions during this time and implementing an even more thorough and regular cleaning regime, including:
- All employees are instructed each day on correct hand sanitizing procedures
- We encourage customers to pay via card, instead of cash, if they can
- We have increased the extent of our cleaning practices front and back of house including additional wipe downs of hard surfaces, and touch points including bathrooms
- Our registers, food preparation and service areas are being cleaned even more frequently
- Our food servicing staff are cleaning their hands more frequently
- We discourage all personal contact within our stores including shaking hands
- We ask that customers keep a distance of 1.5m between themselves and others
- All of our employees have been advised to not attend work with a fever or respiratory illness that can be transmitted to others.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the store entries and throughout the stores for customers to use (subject to availability).
While we hope you will do what you can to take care of yourself and those around you, we also encourage you to support your local businesses while it is still safe to do so. We are open as usual and believe that as a community we can pull together to minimise risk and get back to normal as soon as possible.
Also please note that in order to allow everyone the opportunity to purchase everyday essentials, were will be implementing limits on some items in our stores. Items may be added to this as it becomes necessary.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
Change of Mind Policy:
Please note that we are currently no longer providing refunds where you have changed your mind about products purchased from Salamanca Fresh.
If you have purchased additional items that you may no longer need, we encourage you to share with those in your community, in particular, the elderly, disabled and most vulnerable.
Thank you for your understanding.
Fresh Produce Hygiene Tip:
After shopping, wash your hands with soap and water, then fill a clean sink or tub with 1 part vinegar and 3 parts tepid water. Soak your fruit and veg in the solution for 10 minutes and allow to air dry.