At a glance
Approx 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 ripe avocados peeled and seeded
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Carrot sticks
- Organic corn chips
- Place the yogurt, avocados, garlic, coriander, lime juice, and cumin in a blender or food processor. Mix until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Scrape dip into air tight dip containers and refrigerate. The lime juice and air tight containers stop the dip from going brown.
- Pack the dip container into the lunchbox, alongside raw carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, crackers, organic corn chips, raw cucumber, capsicum and any other veggies you like.