At a glance
Approx 30 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 1/2 jar Ayam Green Curry Paste
- 500g chicken breast chunks
- 1 eggplant, cut into 5cm batons
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 2 sprigs Thai basil leaves
- 200ml coconut milk
- 250ml water
- In a pot, stir in 100ml of the coconut milk and all of the water with the curry paste, and bring to a boil
- Add in eggplant and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Next add in the chicken and simmer until just cooked.
- Turn up the heat again and bring to a boil, stir in remaining coconut milk, basil and adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve hot with rice.