At a glance
Approx 45 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 4 fresh cobs of corn, peeled
- 1/4 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and cracked pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a bowl, mix together the butter, garlic, and ground pepper until well combined. Spread the butter mixture evenly over each ear of corn.
- Wrap each corn cob in aluminium foil and place on a baking tray. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, then turn each wrapped cob over and roast for a further 20 minutes.
- Remove the corn from the oven, open the foil to expose the top of the corn. Turn the oven onto top grill and and place the corn back in, grilling on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately with a slice of butter on top and grind over more salt and pepper to taste.