At a glance
Approx 15 minutes
Serves 6 people
- 1/4 white cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 red cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1/4 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1/4 bottle Beerenberg Ranch Dressing
- salt and pepper
- 1 x beef rump steak, approximately 500g
- 1/2 bottle Beerenberg BBQ Sauce
- 6 Cripps hot dog rolls
- In a large bowl place the white & red cabbage, carrot, spring onion, parsley, Beerenberg Ranch Dressing and a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Preheat the barbecue to medium. Sprinkle the steaks with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place the steaks on the grill and cook for 1 minute on the first side.
- Baste the top of the steaks with Beerenberg Barbecue Sauce. Flip and cook for another minute.
- Baste and flip the steaks three times, or until cooked to your liking.
- Remove the steaks from the grill and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Once rested, thinly slice the steaks.
- To serve, add coleslaw to the hot dog buns and top with sliced steak and extra Beerenberg Barbecue Sauce.