- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Grease a baking dish (with oil spray or oil and brush).
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, add the garlic and minced beef. Cook over medium heat to brown, breaking up the mince with a wooden spoon.
- Add the Beerenberg Tomato Sauce and water and allow to simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or ‘til a little reduced.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Allow to cool a little.
- Cut the lasagne sheets into half. Place a spoonful of the meat mixture on the pasta sheet and gently roll up.
- Place the lasagne rolls into the greased baking dish. The rolls need to fit snug into the dish. Drizzle the top of the rolls with any remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or ‘til golden on the top.
Click here for the original recipe by Beerenberg Farm.