- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Spread the corn chips over prepared tray. Sprinkle with grated cheese and smoked paprika.
- On a separate tray, spread the corn kernels, lightly spray with olive oil.
- Place both trays in the oven; cook till the cheese is melted and golden, approximately 10 minutes. The corn will be lightly coloured.
- Meanwhile prepare the accompaniments – a bowl each of Beerenberg Australian Corn Relish, smashed avocado and sour cream.
- Serve the baked corn chips on a board with roasted corn and parsley scattered over alongside the side dishes.
Click here to see the original recipe by Beerenberg.com.au