- Preheat oven to 190 degrees, line large baking sheet with baking paper and generously grease paper with olive oil.
- In small batches pulse cauliflower until rice-like in food processor, and microwave the cauliflower for 7 minutes. Lay riced cauliflower on a clean tea towel. Let it cool for a few minutes, then pat dry and try and squeeze as much liquid out of cauliflower as you can.
- Place 1 cup of the mozzarella into a medium mixing bowl and add in the riced cauliflower. Beat two eggs and add to the bowl, along with chopped garlic, dried basil and pepper, mixing well.
- Place mixture onto baking paper and press into a round pizza base shape.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest for about 10 minutes prior to adding your toppings
- Bake in 190 degree oven once topped for an additional 10-15 minutes or until pizza gets bubbly.
Note: You can use any topping you like on the pizza as the base accommodates a huge range of flavours. This pizza base can also be pre-made hours in before meal time: once the base has been baked, simply cover with cling wrap and refrigerate until you’re ready to put on your toppings and cook.