At a glance
Approx. 15 minutes
Serves 2 people
- 5 free range eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup Ziggys Supreme Freshly Sliced Ham, chopped SPECIAL
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- Whisk the eggs in a medium sized bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a non-stick frying pan or skillet over medium heat and melt the butter. Once melted, pour the eggs into the pan.
- Allow to cook for 2 – 3 minutes. Gently break up the egg that has cooked in the middle to allow the raw egg to run underneath.
- While the centre is still slightly runny, but the edges are almost cooked, sprinkle the ham, cheese and chives over one half of the omelette.
- Fold the other half of the omelette over the top of the filling. Continue to cook for a further 2 minutes, then slide onto a plate to serve.
- Serve with fresh baby spinach leaves and chopped cherry tomatoes.