At a glance
Approx 15 mins
Serves 4-6 people
- 450g linguine pasta
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 cups Chris’ Greek Yogurt
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp fresh Dill, chopped, to serve
- 200g cold smoked salmon
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add a tablespoon of olive oil. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large non-stick pan, melt butter over medium-low heat.
- Add in garlic and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Mix in lemon juice.
- Remove from heat, and whisk in greek yogurt, lemon zest, and salt to taste. Place back on low heat to warm.
- Mix through drained and cooked pasta, add slices of cold smoked salmon and serve immediately with dill sprinkled on top.