At a glance
Approx 45-55 minutes
Serves 2 people
- 500g washed cocktail potatoes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 finely chopped red capsicum
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- Poke each potato with a fork, place on a microwave safe dish and heat on high in the microwave for 5 minutes.
- Allow the potatoes to cool, before dicing into bite size chunks, leaving the skin on.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oil, salt, pepper, capsicum and spices. Add in the potatoes and toss to ensure they are all well coated in the seasoning.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread the potatoes out on the baking paper evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 30 – 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the oven when crispy and golden and serve immediately with bacon and eggs.