At a glance
Approx 15 minutes
- 500g Mission Corn Chips
- 1 truss tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup cooked corn kernels
- 1/2 cup canned black beans (drained)
- 1 small red onion, diced or sliced
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- 1 1/2 cups Laud’s Tasty Oat Melt vegan cheese, shredded
- Dairy-free guacamole, tomato salsa & fresh coriander to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Spread the corn chips along the bottom of a baking tray and arrange so they overlap slightly.
- Sprinkle half the Laud’s Tasty Oat Melt evenly over the tortilla chips.
- Add the diced tomatoes, corn, black beans, red onion, and the capsicum evenly over the top of the tortilla chips.
- Add the remainder of the cheese evenly over the veggies.
- Bake for approx 10 minutes, or until the Tasty Oat Melt is melted and bubbly.
- Serve immediately with dairy-free guacamole, tomato salsa and some fresh coriander on top.