At a glance
Serves 4 people
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups brussel sprouts, roughly chopped
- 2 cups red cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1 cup carrots, roughly chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 to 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- juice of two lemons
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey (or maple syrup)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Using a food processor, process all the veggies up to the parsley until finely chopped and mix together in a large bowl. This may take a few batches.
- Add almonds to the food processor and pulse, until roughly chopped, and mix in with the salad alongwith the sunflower seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing and drizzle over top of the salad OR place in a jar and use as needed. Enjoy!