- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160° fan-forced). In a small bowl, place 1 tablespoon oil, lemon thyme, garlic and dukkah. Season and stir to combine. Make small incisions in lamb with a sharp knife and place lamb in a roasting pan.
- Using a spoon spread dukkah mixture over the lamb and rub to coat. Pour stock around base of lamb and cover with foil. Roast covered for 60 minutes, remove foil and cook for a further 20 to 30 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Set lamb aside covered in foil for 15 minutes. Reserve any pan juices.
- Meanwhile place potatoes on a large baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with lemon zest. Season, toss to coat and roast in oven for 35 to 40 minutes with lamb or until golden and tender.
- Place baby spinach leaves on a platter and sprinkle with mint and feta. Add sliced avocado.
- In a screw-top jar add remaining oil, vinegar and honey. Season, shake well to combine and drizzle over salad.
- Slice lamb, drizzle with any pan juices and serve with potatoes, salad and extra dukkah, if desired.
Image sourced from www.australianlamb.com.au