- Preheat oven to 180C
- Mix flour and yoghurt and make a ball of dough.
- Knead for a few minutes, adding more flour if the dough mixture is too wet.
- Sprinkle extra flour on bench and roll dough into rectangle
- Add your desired filling by placing evenly on top of the rectangle
- Roll up and cut into 2cm scrolls and place on lined tray
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden
Ham, diced tomato and cheese
Cheese and bacon
Ham, pineapple and cheese
Chicken, cheese and sweet chilli
Pizza sauce and cheese
Vegemite and cheese
Spinach and fetta
Chopped sundried tomatoes, basil and cheese