- Preheat a BBQ or grill to a high heat.
- Cut the squid tubes in half and score the inside with the tip of a sharp knife to make a shallow criss-cross pattern. Then layer the squid in between paper towel to dry out thoroughly before placing in a bowl and add 1 tbsp olive oil, a little salt, pepper and paprika. Mix and set aside.
- Season and toss the zucchini slices with 2 tbsp of olive oil then grill for approx. 2 minutes, turning halfway through. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Grill the squid tubes, scored side down first, and tentacles for approx. 3 minutes, turning over halfway through. In a bowl, combine the lemon zest, sherry vinegar and remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil, tossing through the cooked squid once you remove it from the grill.
- Scatter the herbs over a serving plate, top with the grilled zucchini, then squeeze around the garlic sauce and top with the squid. Serve with the lemon wedges.
Click here to see the original recipe by Fresh Fodder.