- Preheat oven to 180C. Prepare pizza traywith grease proof paper. Place pre-madepizza dough onto baking tray as a long rectangle and spread Ozganics Spring Vegetable Pasta Sauce over 2/3 leaving long edges bare.
- Top sauce with grated cheese, 50g salami, 4 sliced mushrooms and 100g Virginian Ham.
- Brush the bare dough with 1 beaten egg. Then roll pizza base in on itself.
- Brush the entire stomboli with remaining beaten egg.
- Cut slats inthe top of the dough every 6cm. Sprinkle with parsley and cheese.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes or until golden
Recipe created by Ozganics (ozganics.com.au).