At a glance
Approx 10 minutes
Serves 2 - 4 people
- 1 whole seedless watermelon
- 1/4 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Fresh berries and fruit of your choosing.
- Fresh mint
- Slivered almonds
- In a food processor, combine the greek yoghurt, cream cheese and vanilla well. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut a 2cm thick round from the widest part of the watermelon.
- Prepare the berries and fruits by cutting large pieces into bite size slices.
- Cut small sprigs of mint with 3-4 leaves each and set aside.
- Using a spatula or the back of a spoon, spread the yoghurt and cheese mixture evenly over the pizza base.
- Sprinkle the fruit toppings evenly over the pizza and garnish with the slivered almonds and mint sprigs.
- Slice into 8 pieces and serve.