- 2 Pork scotch fillet steaks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 soy sauce
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp crushed chili
- Steamed broccoli & sweet potato mash to serve
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan, on medium/high heat. Once hot, add the pork chops. Cook uncovered for 3 minutes on each side to sear and then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the butter and garlic, cooking for 1 minute.
- Stir in the honey, water, vinegar and chili. Cook for a few minutes until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Add the pork back into the pan and cook for 5-10 minutes, basting frequently with the sauce. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Remove the steaks from the pan and allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Serve with mashed sweet potato and steamed broccoli, drizzling the remaining sauce over the steaks.