At a glance
Approx 10 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 200g Huon Premium Cold Smoked Salmon
- 12 prawns, cooked and peeled
- 1 avocado, cut with a melon baller
- 1 lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1 small shallot, sliced
- 1 cup Turkish bread, torn into small pieces
- 20ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs baby capers
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- To taste salt flakes
- Place torn pieces of Turkish bread into a bowl and toss with olive oil. Bake in a pre-heated oven set at 180°C for 6 minutes. Remove, cool and set aside.
- Place three prawns onto a plate and wrap with three smoked salmon slices. Scatter several pieces of crisp Turkish bread onto the plate and surround with avocado, cucumber and capers.
- Do this for 4 separate plates.
- Combine together the lemon juice, olive oil and sliced shallots. Spoon over the salad and finish with salt flakes and several baby lettuce leaves.