At a glance
At least 1.5 hours
Serves 8 people
- 2 cups almond meal
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 170g cream cheese
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp milk
- 1 tsp freshly grated lemon zest
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 firm kiwifruit, peeled and sliced 1/2 cm thick
- Heat oven to 180°C and grease an approx. 22 cm tart pan.
- In a bowl, combine the almond flour, butter, and sugar, until it is able to be compressed into a crust. Add a little more butter if the dough is not combining.
- Press the crust into the tart pan and bake for 15-20 minutes until it is golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl combine the cream cheese, sugar, milk, lemon zest, and vanilla until smooth. Set aside.
- When crust is cool, spread cream cheese mixture evenly on top of the crust.
- Place sliced kiwifruit on top of the filling in any pattern. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour (the longer the better) before serving.