- Line a 22cm x 32cm rectangular baking tray with baking paper.
- Crush biscuits in a food processor. If you don’t have food processor, place biscuits between two sheets of baking paper and crush with a rolling pin.
- Pour biscuits into a large bowl along with the rice bubbles and 1 cup of halved Maltesers (leave the remaining Maltesers for decorating the top of the slice).
- Melt the butter, condensed milk and cocoa in the microwave on low power until melted. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour over dry ingredients and mix until combined. Press firmly into tray.
- Melt the white chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave in 30 second burst on low power, stirring each time, until smooth. Pour evenly over slice.
- Press the remaining Maltesers into the chocolate and refrigerate until firm.
Note: This slice can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to one week.