At a glance
Approx 15 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Peel of 1 large orange
- Peel of 1 large lemon
- Small knob of fresh ginger, grated
- 1L fresh apple juice
- 2 tsp honey
- Add the cinnamon stick, orange and lemon peel and a sprinkle of the grated ginger into a large saucepan. Pour in the apple juice.
- Place the saucepan over a low heat, simmering for 10 – 15 minutes to allow the flavours to infuse.
- Stir in the honey, taste and add more in if needed.
- Strain the mixture into a jug and serve whilst still warm.