At a glance
Approx 10 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 2 cups coarse sea salt
- 24 fresh large oysters, shucked
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 10g butter
- 180g thin rindless bacon rashers, finely diced
- 2 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat. Place salt, in a thick layer, on a baking tray and arrange the oysters, in their half shells, on top of salt.
- Combine the Worcestershire sauce and butter together, then sprinkle over the oysters. Top with bacon and place the tray under the grill for approx 6-8 minutes or until the bacon is crisp.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.