At a glance
Approx 30 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 400g Ziggys Sicilian Style Pork Sausages, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 400g Fiamma Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 250g Fiamma Penne Pasta
- Pinch of chili flakes
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Place a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the sliced sausage and chopped onion and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the tinned tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, chili flakes and pasta. Stir to combine and bring the liquid to the boil.
- Cover the pan and reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook for 15 minutes, or until the pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.