At a glance
Approx 5 minutes
Serves 1 person
- Ice cubes
- 5 mint leaves
- 25ml white rum
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp sugar syrup
- 3 dashes of Angostura bitters
- Four of Us Sparkling
- Lime slices or wedges to serve
- Place a few ice cubes into a wine glass or tumbler.
- Hold the mint leaves in the palm of one hand, then clap your other hand over it This will release the flavour, without turning bitter.
- Drop the leaves into the glass, then pour over the rum, lime, sugar syrup and bitters.
- Stir very gently, the top up with Four of Us sparkling, being carefully not to let the bubbles fizz over the top.
- Garnish with slices or wedges of fresh lime.