At a glance
Approx 50 minutes
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 large zucchinis
- 4 eggs (add an extra egg if making nut-free version)
- 1 cup almond meal (or 1/3 cup coconut flour for nut free version)
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, roughly chopped
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 packet feta, crumbled (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Line a large baking dish with baking paper.
- Peel sweet potatoes and grate coarsely and place in large mixing bowl.
- Grate zucchini coarsely and add to mixing bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into the baking dish and gently spread evenly.
- Place in the oven and cook for approximately 35-40 minutes until set and golden on top.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before cutting into rectangles and serving. Also delicious served cold.