- Peel and grate sweet potatoes. Place grated sweet potatoes in a clean dish cloth and squeeze as much excess moisture out as possible. Place sweet potato gratings into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add all the ingredients with the exception of the oil to the sweet potatoes and mix well.
- Add oil to cast iron frying pan and heat over medium heat for approximately 5 mins to achieve 180°C.
- Place 1/4 cup sweet potato mixture into hands and form into a patty. Add to heated frying pan and cook for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Place fried patties on a paper towel lined plate to absorb excess oil. Serve immediately and garnish with Greek yoghurt and freshly diced chives.
Recipe sourced from thefedupfoodies.com.