At a glance
Approx 5 minutes
- 3 ripe Hass avocados
- 1/2 small onion, finely diced
- 2 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Slice the avocados in half, remove the pit and skin and place in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and make it as chunky or smooth as you’d like.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Serve as a dip for corn chips, add to tacos or burritos or use as a dressing for your favourite salmon dish.