At a glance
For The Honey-Lime Dressing
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons quality extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt
For The Watermelon Salad
- ½ watermelon peeled, cut into cubes
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 15 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 15 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Whisk together the honey, lime juice, olive oil, and a dash of salt in a small bowl. Set aside for a moment.
- In a large bowl or serving platter with sides, combine the watermelon, cucumbers, and fresh herbs.
- Top the watermelon salad with the dressing and gently toss to combine. Top with the feta cheese and serve!