- In a large pan, cook the pasta following the packet instructions for al dente. Drain and reserve one cup of the pasta cooking water.
- Set the same pan you cooked the pasta in on a medium heat. Add the olive oil and garlic, cook for about 1 minute until it just starts to smell fragrant. Do not let it brown as it will become bitter.
- Add ½ a cup of pasta cooking water and the peas to the pan with the garlic and oil, then cook for another minute or until they come to the boil and turn bright green.
- Return the hot pasta to the pan, then add the zucchini ribbons, lemon zest and of the crumbled Fetta. Add a little more reserved pasta water if you need to loosen the sauce a little. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Toss in the mint leaves. Serve immediately with a few whole mint leaves and the remaining crumbled Fetta scattered on top.
Click here to see the original recipe by Lemnos.