- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Lightly grease and line a 20cm x 20cm baking pan (or similiar).
- In a large bowl, add each ingredient in and stir to combine as you go. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into prepared pan, bake for 45 – 50 minutes, until top is golden and middle is firm to touch.
- Serve hot with a salad or steamed vegetables. Can also be eaten cold and makes a great addition to school lunch boxes.
- To make in a small loaf tin or muffin pan, only bake for about 15-20 minutes.
Note: This recipe can be used as a base to make many kinds of variations. Try cooked bacon instead of ham or throw in any left over corn, carrots, capsicum or broccol, etc. Just be sure to finely chop or grate any larger vegetables, so that the same consistency is achieved.